Monday, June 29, 2009

i miss my holidays badly



first day of school.
): ):
i'm missing those holidays events already!

1st, i was late. late by 45 mins and luckily the teacher wasnt mad with me (he kept smiling and smiling to me and it was so eerie because apparantly, he keep scolding everyone)
kk, maybe because I scored well for my practical test
(for someone who's earliest record is late by 40 mins -.-)
and i've managed to finish my practical with the help of my classmates, if not -.- totally screwed up.

2nd, went to dhoby ghaut Just Acia (yess, i'm totally in love with it!) with my classmates for lunch HA HA.
okay, to be honest, it was pretty bad.
but maybe the next few times will be better? :D

3rd, i got back the papers for EM3A (Maths) and ENPS (practical).
got to admit, it was pretty well done.
at least didnt waste my last two weeks of chionging.

4th, i realised i might be the record holder for warning letters!
i got not 1 or 2 but 6!
and out of 14 EM3A lecture, i only attend 7!!
HA HA.

5th, borrowed Fisheye from my classmate Dave.
wheee!
now I'm so excited to try out this fisheye and 3 minutes ago i was trying out the flash, then it hurt my eye, and then i find it fun AND i flash it directly in front of my eyes. -.- now I'm partially blind.

that's all. i miss my holidays, and nothing else.
damn i got to adapt to my lifeless life really fast!

No comments: