Thursday, June 18, 2009

decisions changes as and when.















loreal sales with peiyu today.
damn bad sales.
I wanna get the hair care products but they werent even seen over there! ): so in the end we just left empty handed.
very very disappointing.
*sniffs* i wanna my treatment haircare soooo badly! T______T

then we went to explore the hotel where the sales is - hotel concorde and the hotel is so nice lah! HA HA. pictures as above.

then after wah wah wah finish, we decided to walk around since it's still early and i went to have my beloved dumpling noodles againnnn! (:

then to pull and bear, zara and off to lucky plaza to get peiyu's watch which she didnt buy in the end anyway.

OH then we went to observe people in the streets HA HA.

example 1:
target: ang moh guy wearing a specs, tee, bermudas and slippers.

me: WAH the ang moh look so styled.
peiyu: 0.0 but he only wear a specs, tee, shorts and SLIPPERS.
me: aiya, but his specs really make him look so styled.

target: guy wearing leggings

me: OMG the guy is wearing leggings
peiyu: u sure is guy mah?
me: PLEASE. the leggings so thin i can see his leg hair leh!

No comments: