Friday, June 05, 2009



last day of school for this term already!
:D :D :D

no more:-

(1) 8am lessons for 3 weeks :] :] :] :]
(2) no more late then "paiseh paiseh" sneak into the class :D :D :D :D

okay that's all, for now.
i cant say "no more homework" because I don't do at all!
damn shit, I was susposed to be more hardworking this sem :/ :/ :/

and here's 2 of the many outfits I wear to school which i've bothered to take photos of. ^^



I love wearing skirts instead of shorts because I've just realised my shorts are too short ]; and everytime i sit down, i have to take something to cover my fat legs.

but skirts hehe, i just need to sit properly, and no fats can be seen. ^^
so you will see me in skirts more than in shorts! :] :]



weared during some practical.
because it's a must to wear long jeans for pratical. ^^
(which I usually wear newbie tank top / polo tee with Zara long pants)
and I wear this when I'm going for movies with Siti.

but well.. I've got my shoes now!
so i might properly switch to leggings instead of jeans when i'm going for movie session in the future. :D :D :D

No comments: