Tuesday, June 16, 2009

interview :/



bottoms + bags - heart flea market ($8 + $5.80) = awesome-ly cheap!


I WAS EARLY TODAY!
met PeiYu at 1pm SHARP at dover and then went for the job interview recommand by yuling. :]

and weirdly, i feel weird in my dressing today when I dont feel anything at all when i wear something even more weird than this to school! 0.o

so we reached and Pui Ying with her friends already reached there before we did.

oh and i felt so cheated by yuling this time round!
peiyu and I feel so weird walking around the building wearing shorts because everyone there was in formal attire.
i wish there's a hole somewhere where i can just hide sia!

so so so the interviewer came and just ask a few questions and then DONE.
walao leh, plus i still have to send a resume in email when i got home THEN FOR WHAT I GO THERE?!
(think of the mrt fares HEART PAIN)

so after the whole interview thing we went to see yuling and talk talk then went off.
HEHEHE, then i went to IKEA.
ikea is just so great!

on a ramdom note,
i'm so waiting for thursday to come because my film photos will be out by then!

No comments: