Thursday, June 04, 2009



YAYYY!
wave and say hello to my $16.90 keds-inspired sneakers!

i've awfully awfully wanna get a keds inspired shoes so badly since January but didnt have the heart to do so because the goods one are exp and the cheap ones are not good!

so so so imagine seeing this pair of pretties at bugis at only $16.90 with my sizes available! okok, initally I wanna get another type which i prefer more but ): ): dont have my size! so i went for this instead. :D which does it's job to beautify my legs as great as the another pair would have done!

with my leggings that i brought online~~



and with my ugly bare skin. >:



ps:
i'm so excited at my own-ASOS inspired dress which I've designed!
:D :D :D :D
wish me luck man!
i hope it wouldnt burn a big hole in my pocket!

No comments: