Wednesday, August 04, 2010

CU Ban Mian

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




After work ended at 12.30pm, I went off to CU to meet Pei Yu. It's been so long since I last went to CU with her to eat Ban Mian, I've been asking her since last semester before holidays start until now and we finally had the time to meet together for a lunch in CU. Imagine my mood today! I felt even better than yesterday ha ha ha! It's been such a long while since I last ate in CU that I can't help but take a photo of it, it's not like I could eat it anytime I want. Same applies to the Popiah. Yummy yummy!



 It was fun having lunch with Pei Yu. We talked and talked, talked about really random stuff which I couldn't remembered already, all I could remember is feeling blessed. Like my life is complete. Alright alright, now it sounds so wrong. Ha ha ha ha. 

I remember the most funny one with PeiYu telling me how A is always ranting about "Why you (PeiYu) always go out with her (me) but never go out with me?", then I told Peiyu "You should just say okay, because just one day before you meet her (A), she confirm will say 'sorry, i got something on. sorry, i can't meet you.' "

After which I went to her house to use her laptop because I need to save WISP report stuff into my thumb-drive. The walk to her house is incredibly short. I wish it could last longer. I was telling her about what happened in my life lately and there was so many point of time when I was laughing so hard I couldn't continue my conversation nor could I continue walking, especially with the "In Memories of Saties" and why my classmates like to make fun of him so much. Both Peiyu and I were laughing really badly over it, especially Saties reaction whenever people made fun of him. He will just go " F you la, *insert name*. F you seriously"

I felt so reluctant to go to school but I had an report to hand in. ): anyway, I only realize I don't have to hand in the report by today! ): but WISP wasn't so bad, I learn a lot. How hard it is for Singaporeans to compete with foreign talents. 

When teacher asked me what do i think of when I see the word "Home", i couldn't answer. In the end, I just gave the answer "sleep", because every time i came home, I will be so tired I wished I could just sleep.

Next he asked if I had a opportunity, would I stay in Singapore or would I rather migrate to other country. I don't have to think. I would stay in Singapore. Teacher asked why, and I replied, because this is where my memories are at. Because this is where all my friends are. Because this is where I lived my whole life in. I don't want to migrate and whenever I came back to Singapore, all I can see is changes.

I wanna eat Ban Mian again! ):

8 comments:

YuLing said...

OK, I know you both talking about me. So sorry about everything. I think ti's fated that last minute I will have something more important. So sorry about it.

Singyi said...

lol. yup, guess so. fated~

YuLing said...

ya, well..... what to say but... alright, nvm. Nothing...

Singyi said...

haha don't take it to heart la, I just say for the state of saying only. :) :)

YuLing said...

Well, perhaps it's too late.
take care!

Singyi said...

): now you made me feel extremely guilty, cos shortly i made this comment, Peiyu said "Hey! this person sounds like you too, you know?"

YuLing said...

Don need feel guilty la, after all what you said it's true, isn't it?

Singyi said...

:) hmmmmm... so far quite true.. prove me wrong babe! ha ha aha