Wednesday, August 18, 2010

YOG

Photobucket

YOG is awesome! I enjoyed my first (which happens to be my last too) day there. I was susposed to work for two days, but I had no time to go for the 2nd day, so, I attended only 1 day. ):



I was posted to Suntec City and reached 4 hours late. So I reached, and I didn't know what to do, so I headed the instruction from this man who asked me to go to level 4 counter, which I did, and apparantly, the girls in level 4 couldn't help too and I stayed there till further instructions. It was rather boring, the girls knew each other very well and I felt weird to chip in, so I just sit back and rest my eyes.

Then the higher rank officers came and assigned me to work for a while with this Malay girl who watched English TV series more than I did. At first look, I thought she looked like Siti, with fringe and face which look like "can handle difficult customers". :D

Afterwhich, I realised there's fencing competition at Level 6 and without much thinking, I asked for permission to go and watch it. I had to sneak in acutally, and I succeeded! but I only managed to watch for 5 minutes. T___T

After the competition end, I went back to the counter and I was assigned to scan barcode at Level 3 with this another girl. Easy and good job. All I need to do is to scan barcodes of the people entering. As easy as that. 

Next is lunch, ate with her since we went off together, plus, we had a lot to talk about, so lunch pass pretty fast, or rather I had a lot to talk about, ha ha ha, from fencing to Beijing Roast Duck!! She was from China and her hometown is near Beijing, and she told me that the Beijing Roast Duck (Which I've always rant about) had another outlet at her hometown!!

When we are finishing the food, the Malay girl (Who I worked with earlier) came for lunch too with her colleagues (who she worked with after me). She called me cute girl (for a specific reason which I find it really flattering) so I called her pretty girl (because I had no idea what to call, and her feature are rather unique!). 

Then while scanning through the whole canteen for the sake of scanning, I saw Samuel!! I was like "Samuel??" He still have this blur look like he always had in the past. I was like "you still remember me or not??" cos he look like he says hi for the sake of saying hi, then he was like "of course la, sing yi mah!" ha ha cool! I never thought of meeting people I know in the YOG because there are so many people and venues.

Afterwhich, I'm assigned to block people from entering this particular spot because they are meant for VIPs. rather boring and taxing job but the people there make time passes decently fast. :D 

Photobucket

No comments: