Sunday, August 08, 2010

MOVIE MARATHON






3 days of holiday in a row is good! I've just spent today at home watching "Bolt", "It's Complicated", "十月圍城", "Coco Before Chanel" and "Juno". yup, a movie marathon! I can't believe this can actually get me so excited!! HA HA HA HA HA.

Anyway, out of the four movies, my first on the list will be 十月圍城. 

跑,是为了能回家。
到了家,我们就不跑了。

It was really very well done. Okay, well, I mean, if you have interests for old-day China history, you will definitely like this. If not.. it will be like me watching "Phantom Of The Opera". Sorry, but artistic films are not exactly my cup of tea. I find it really funny that Li JiaXin actually starred in this movie, and the funny thing is she only appeared for like 2 minutes, without talking at all. -.- Even Edison Chen gets to talk in "The Dark Knight"!!

damn, i lost the bet. I was supposed to watch finish 8 movies today!! other than that, i was so close to bringing "LIE TO ME" back home to watch it last night but one lady took it! ): I was so happy to know that my workplace had this series after John recommended that to me when he saw me reading this book "BODY LANGUAGES FOR DUMMIES" on Thursday, which I borrowed to read because Cedric and Fazlee was extremely late and there's no one inside class except me.

speaking of which, I enjoyed Thursday! that's the last day of project day whereas our group submitted in our chassis and printed out all our power-point slides and  report. It isn't really smooth going for our project but nevertheless, I've never regret getting into this group. (:

woooosh, this week is a good week, except for Friday, because I had the urge to go out and play instead of working. But it's okay, i mean, it's over already, ha ha ha ha. I kept whining that how slow time passes on Friday, because I wanted to go home so badly. But but but but, now I'm home and I've just got back the sleep I've been derived of, there's nothing much to whine about for work and for everything. 

okay that's all. i wanna fork out another day just to watch movies, like "The Cove", "Ip Man 1 & 2", "The Blind Side", "It's Not Me I Swear" and "Precious".

No comments: