Thursday, August 26, 2010

RANDOM

My short holiday starts from now! 
i feel weird just thinking that I won't be going back to NP to study anymore. 
no, empty is not the word.

other than that, had my last paper today. chui. All the questions which I didn't expect to come out came out, I'm aiming for just a 30/100 for the overall. But I'm still hopeful that after moderation I should be able to get a D.

went to get some stuff after exams today. in the end, I spent 4 hours just doing the sourcing, but not so bad, I got myself a really sweet deal. :D

Oh, I just cut my hair again. and I've regretted asking the person to cut this short (shorter than the previous one). yes, my fault this time round. Cos my hair has reached my till neck length within this few weeks (less than 4) and it is irritating, so i decided to cut it once the paper end today to announce (to myself) that exams has officially ended, and it's a new beginning - the holidays!! ha ha ha ha ha.

but.. i need a longer holiday. ):