Monday, August 16, 2010

Singapore Art Museum


Photobucket

Went to meet Yuling in SAM first before going off to Sentosa, and I reached there 15 minutes before she was of from work, so I walked around there, seeing a lot of art pieces and trying my best to "feel" the art piece like I'm really pro at it or something but acutally I'm a noob ha ha ha.

there's this new corner which is designated for us to try out some of the arts, it was awesome trying. So after I finish trying it, i threw my workpiece one side because bringing it home is akin to bringing waste paper home. he he he.

i knew i should gone out of home earlier cos I haven't finish exploring SAM. ): ): ):

so after meeting up with Yuling, we went to find Ellin (who is working in SAM too) and I love the gallery she is working in!! It's a pity I didn't managed to stay longer and take more photos. ):



Photobucket
 
initiallyi want to take a photo of the whole turning staircases but my lens doesn't allow me to. ):

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
I thought the man is provoking the horse with a long stick but it isn't..

Photobucket

at the art corner where we can try out their activities. I think this looks like a person sitting down on something leaning on a wall..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
the first symbols of the 12 Chinese zodiac.
I did a set too! then after i finish it, i go "NICE!!" then threw it away ha ha ha.

Photobucket
 
Taken before entering Ellin's gallery. I like this painting!

Photobucket

one of the art piece at Ellin's gallery.

2 comments:

YuLing said...

lol! the last second picture of ur post...
it isn't a painting.
It's a digital work(:
hahah!

Singyi said...

oooooops ha ha. cos it doesn't look a photo nor a painting, but i don't know what it is, so i called it a painting :D