Sunday, August 15, 2010

goodbye shit. 
or maybe better-than-shit shit, because it did produces good photos OCCASIONALLY, plus, I still managed to make a profit despite me having to spend an extra 3 digit figure sum of money just to clean the fungus. Or make that 5 digits with a dot in front of the last second number. LAME, SO LAME SO LAME. 

self-entertainment - the most evident habit I've acquire in workplace.

There's more than 1 worrisome issue in my mind constantly today, so heavy that I couldn't concentrate and keep making mistakes. The obvious action I did whenever I had issues is I laughed really frequently. Like, laughing for the sake of laughing because it's the only time when I can escape from those issues from pestering me. 

But it's not as bad as during FYP period, woah, that's the worst period when the world seems to be crashing.

should i rest/study tomorrow, or bake myself under sunshine tomorrow, infecting myself with cancerous UV rays and Vitamin E? This is libra, extremely indecisive. I have to take extra care not to sunburn myself (even though I would love to!) because my colleagues are under this impression that I'm a very studious girl, and I've ask my colleague to reduce my workload the week after because I want to focus on studying.

No comments: