Monday, May 26, 2008




I WAS SO LATE FOR LESSON THIS MORNING. LIKE LATE FOR 45 MINS. WAPIANG.


If it's normal lesson, I will just skip the lesson sia. Like EG1 that day. HAHA.

Had to do the Bonding Sports tingy, damn sianx okay. HAHA.


(This baby.. aawww. cute cute cute!!)

Anyway, after IS, went to skating AGAIN with Yuling. LOL. And and and we say this green shirt guy who realy really caught my attention becuse he was so freaky funny. He dunno how to skate and so for that dunno how many hours, he just lean towards the wall for goodness sake!! HAHA.


(HAHA! CUTE RIGHT?!)

And and and Yuling and I was so tempeted to help him because all his friends were so uninterested to help him!! But but but, we didnt do so in the end lah.

And and and I got the retribution because I fall down and got my knees (mind the S) hurt and my hand a bit scratched. Then then then got my finger hurt whenI was trying to refraw money from POSB because the machine just kinda sucked my finger into that tiny tiny slot!

After that, we went to eat at the food stall and saw Jun Bao. ERRRR okay. And suddenly reminds me of days in Secondary 4 DNT. Hahaha.

So so so, I rushed off to Spanish class immediately after lesson ended. AND AND AND ZOMG. During one of the excercise, I was paired up with this guy who is so that @@ and I was so damn happy about it!!! SERIOUSLY. And and and he was o great to talk to with. At first I was bit nervous because he is really very very @@, but but but, after a while, I started to

No comments: