Friday, May 09, 2008


Tiffany acutally put this as her walpaper!! OMG. :D

WAHAA. Today's soo fun.


I met Ellin, Tiffany, See Theng and Catherine. :D (Let's not count Catherine, I've been meeting her on a daily basic)


FAT is freaky dumb today lah.
We are susposed to have class test today on FAT, and it's a open book test but
WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK.
So we did our test silently at first but AFTER AWHILE, the teacher started to give us hints and .
Before long, all of us were shouting answers!
AND EVEN MSN WINDOWS TO DISCUSS ANSWERS. LOL.

And there's this person who's nick was "WHERE TO BUY MC"
And I mistaken it as a question, so I answer "POLYCLINICS"
LOL..!! All of them was like "....."


So during the last few minutes, everyone is copying answers RIGHT IN FRONT of the teacher.
I CANT BELIEVE I AUCTALLY COPIED ALL FROM ERIC. (OR ERIK? And he copied ALL from Weiting I tink?)

WAH PIANG.
I WILL DEFINEATELY FLUNK MY CA1!!

And the teacher just heck care already lah.
HEHEHE.
I cant believe I'm auctally doing a class test lah!!
I mean copying OPENLY during Class Test??


Anyway, after that, I went to send out the parcels which is super super heavy. I stop at times because the plastic bags full of BOOKS is reeally damn heavy!! And then I went to meet Ellin and Tiffany first, because See Theng and Catherine was late!! :D

I cant believe I will be EARLY for ONCE.


And I brought a watch FINALLY!! from Swatch, and it's suspoed to accompany me throughtout 2 years!


At KFC





T-T I got more photos.. BUT... my phones. HAIXXXX

No comments: