Wednesday, May 07, 2008



I'M SO DAMN HIGH RIGHT NOW!!
HAHAHA!
AUCTALLY I'VE BEEN SO SINCE MORNING
EVEN THOUGH
MY LEG IS LIKE WAH. GONE.
Haiz.. I gt 2 L at a go today.
T-T (3 L = 1 day absent)
Errrr. I think must be because I was late with my classmate Kenny and worst, I was walking slowly into the class when lesson have started for like half hour already.

Oh yea. LATE FOR 1/2 HOUR!!
(But teacher shouldnt have gave me 2 L at a go WHAT!!)


During break, I walk with Yiwen to Block 72 and she was laughing at my speed because I'm walking at a ridiously slow speed (which I tink is damn fast).

After that, I went to hand in our homework which we didnt hand in yesterday before meeting Shiyun and her classmates. ^^ Oh yea I was the slowest again. T-T


I finished my lunch at 1pm sharp, and so I was late for EECAD. wahaha! I was late for like 15 mins? Wheeeee.

And EECAD was ridiciously fun today.
I was "begging" Yiwen to save me because the teacher told us that we can go once we complete our electronics tingy on computer, but she refused and keep on laughing.


It was so ridiciously fun today I cant even type out exactly what happen that makes it so fun.
But the call from Yuling really do make me so high lah!!
I was already high at the thought of seeing her in NP,
but when she called to tell me she arrived, I'm more high!

So I brought her to our class when I haven started packing my bag and weeee. I started to get really really high.
When I returned to class with Yuling, I found out that the attendance list was still with me. Wahaha!

And then I asked the guys to pass it to the teacher but they refused. So in the end, we left it at our classroom.
LOL.
Freaky funny I assume.


See lah, my classmates are damn cute :P
And.. shy?
Hehehehe.

Then Yuling and I went to meet Catherine, who was in slow spirits today because she feel interior. Haix..
And then we met Wilson too who make a lot of interesting topic. Wahaha.
Then at 7 plus,, we had to go home because I suddenly remember Mummy had cook for me!!
Haahaa.



Today's so funnn!!

No comments: