Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Went to break with Yiwen today. :)
Hehehe. :D
And then we are laughing over nothing at Cateen 4!! OMG, I cant believe how retarded we are!! Hahaha.

After that, we hadEG1 maths and I scored only 22/33 for it. WAH I SAD LAH.
WORST! 22 because of CARELESS MISTAKE!!
I'm so sure I'm going to be so dead FOR COMMON TEST!!
I'm going to flunk my tests so bad!

After EG1, Yuling and Catherine came to find me!! WHEE.
Okay, I hate the fact that Yuling came to NP. :D
So we stayed in the classroom for a while because she had to transfer the ice skating photos to me via her thumbdrive. :)

And then we went to Cateen for our dinner.
And then, Catherine wanted to quit Fencing but Yuling persuaded her to just come for Fencing for the very last day. :)
Fencing today is damn tough!! But not as tough as last week!! :)
At least my knee wasnt that pain!

After fencing, we went for dinner at the market there.
This is the first time I went for dinner at there with my seniors after fencing.
Hahah, and I shared a bowl of porridage with Cassandra.
(And she still name herself as "Beautiful Cassandra in my hp)

So by the time I reached home, it's already 12am. ><
I have lesson at 9 tmr lei!!!

No comments: