Tuesday, May 06, 2008

WHEEEE.
Today's damn tired and FUN!

First, I was LATE for SCHOOL by HALF AN HOUR for the first time.
WAHAHA. Damn happy because the teacher didnt mark me LATE!
YAYYYYY!

Went to break with Catherine and Yiwen.
WAHAHA. I ate so fast today okay.
The laksa at Cateen 3 was pathenic little! :D

Oh ya oh ya! MATHS EG1 damn stress!
I didnt do one homework and I have to do MOL too.
BUT luckily! After school Wen Yu styed back and aaccompany me!
If not I swear I will be BORED to DEATH and I will be dead because I dunno how to do few questions!

Then i met up with Catherine for FENCING.
FUN is one thing, TIRING is another!!
We did like 2 1.5 hours of WARM UP.
WARM UP = Running, Squatting, Aerobies, on and on the list go.
The seniors are damn NICE lah. WAHAHA. And they thought I'm very sporty because of my uneven skin tone. HAHA. One even thought I went for wind-surfing.
WOW. Wind-surfing, HOW COOL!!

After Fencing, I can feel my legs giving way when walking up/down the stairs! It hurt so much I groan everytime I walk the stairs. WAHA. Same as Catherine! There's this girl who's worst. WAHAHA! She had basketball tomorrow! Pity her HAH! :p

No comments: