Saturday, June 14, 2008



Ailin- The first closest galfriend I've made in NP!

Went to Queensway with Ailin and Catherine after Fencing ended at 1pm. ^^ Fencing was so tough because I have a pair of sore legs.

While AiLin was busying with her bussiness

Went to eat the Katong Laska at Queensway Shopping Centre and I brought the $4 one but I wasnt full at all! So Ai Lin and I brough another bowl of laska and we shared it! But I wasnt full yet! Sad, due to finanical problem, I cant continue eating anymore. T-T


Finally done with her bussiness

Then then then we went hunting for sports shoes. In the end, Catherine decided not to get the shoes anymore, and Ailin brought her Nike (I tink so?) shoes at 5:10pm. Which means we shopped there for like 3 hours!!


Then then then Catherine and I went to IT Fair again because she wanna sign student plan (FINALLY). And Yuling and PeiYu came along with us too. ^^

And and and! I saw YEE MUM! YAY! HAHA! It's like so many years since I last saw her! :D And she was the one who introduce the camera to Yuling. It was so much of an concidence seriously!


Above: If you use digial macro for the wrong purpose!



We should have used portrait! (HAHA!)

And and and and Shi Yun! We should have tried the chocolate toast at Toast Box @ suntec city! It was so much better than the one in Bugis! Like TOTALLY!

No comments: