Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's 3.30am in the morning right now. AHHH. I feel so down so down so down right now. K, most probably it's because I'm soooo tired. And that damn powerpoint! -.- Keep lagging and lagging. But the most important reason is I dunno if he.. AHHHH.

Went back to school in the morning (of which i was late AGAIN. AHHH) for IAC project and spending couples of hours (including now) doing my IAC project which reminds me of my secondary 2 project work because I'm in charge of thepresentation and I'm doing things exactly the same as I did years ago.

Somehow, I realised I have no creavitiy. AHHH. I feel so sad about it. But my team thought I had creavitiy, little did they know that this idea (presentation) is a old idea.

Was susposed to go out wit Kow and Goh but didnt do so because I suddenly remember that mum had asked us to be home for today becaue we are going out.

In the end I didnt went out with my parents in the afternoon becuase I was so tired that I slept thoughtout the whole afternoon and evening. AHHHH. This is poly life. Totally TIRED.


In the night, we went to IMM before heading to Bukit Timah for supper. Because I'm sad right now, I should post this post first without any pictures as I need people to console me. :D


Hehehehe. Say you love me. ^^ that will be the best consolation man.

No comments: