Friday, June 13, 2008



Zoom in
...
...
...




Goh Shi Yun - One of my best besties from Primary school! :D
and one of my very best besties in NP! :)
Because she is v v v cheerful!! and and and we always bullshit round and round. ^^

PC SHOW 2008!!!
MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD!

I brought my IXUS 85IS with Shi Yun today! I'm so so so so damn happy because it's Canon!
Oh yea!! CANON ALL THE WAYYYYYY!!!

Shi Yun auctally wanted to buy Sony Cybershot but I managed to persuade her to get Canon 80IS . Afterwhich she managed to persuade me to get IXUS 85IS. Haha, and so right now, both of us brought the IXUS 85IS, hers white, mine black. ^^

IXUS 85IS is so cool. Like totally!
-10.1 Megaixel
-3 x optical zoom
- Multiple-face detection
- High speed ISO 1600 shooting
- Red-eye correction
- Low power consumption

And it comes with free gifts like:-
- Two 4GB Memory Card
- One 5 in 1 crd reader
- Digital camera toolkit (tripod + lens cleaning device)
- Casing
- A handphone strap for camera! DAMN CUTE

Other than the IXUS camera, I brought
- 1GB Miscro SD card $9?
- 2 GB Thumbdrive $17
- Laptop Pouch $8.90

And Shiyun met her friend, of which we were entitled to:
-512MB Micro SD card
-Free Notebook
- Free recycle bag
- Free magazine worth $5.20



Zoom in
...
...
...



Saw us???

Then we went to Marina Square, orginally wanted to go to Pure Milk, only to find it shut down, which is like so -.- because I was very tempted to get the polo tee there!



ALL MINE!!!

So we met Shirlene and Lee Woon at Mrina Square and have dinner together. SAD! I wanna stay there forever and forever man! :D



Scary traffic jam (man-made instead of car made) that took us 15 mins when we are going home.



Side View of my v v v big plastic bag from Newbie. ^^



Plan of what's inside the plastic bag.



Taking out my camera. LOVE OF MY LOVE!



SAW KERORO???? ^^

No comments: