Friday, June 06, 2008

UNEXPETEDLY, I studied rather hard for FAT for the 1st time sinc Poly life start for me.
As in, till now, I have never tried my best to even TRY making sense of what my teachers are talking about. Tsk tsk. Or bother trying to do the homework teachers gave. :D

And I was so sure my FAT wouldnt fail! I mean I spend so much time copying the powerpoint from my computer for this 2 days and and and I really know how to do the questions because a lot of th questions are very very similar to the questoions given for Tutorial 1. All I had to do was to change the numbers! That's it! How easy! And it was an open book et! It's the first paper whic I spent 1.5 hours doing the paper! Totally proud of myself!

And so HOLIDAYS have now started but I haven plan what to do for my holidays. Whatever! My Tuesdays and Thursdays are already reserved for Fencing! :D

No comments: