Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dam. I got troubles with the skin currently regarding the songs. But I dont care already. Afterall I'm pretty satafised with the songs. haha.

And the words at my profiles. Somehow, it might turn into Unique at times and normal att imes. But I dont want to change the words. I got so much difficult transleting it okie? Haha.

Alright. Here's some of the guidelines:

-Songs are below link. So just keep on scrolling down.
- Change the font by clicking on the language at the "view" coloumn.

Hopefully that helps!

Hm. Tomorrow's school day and I'm kinda freak off by those homework.. I havenot done any yet and Relative Velocity? i'm done for.

Might not be able to go to school tomorrow though. My eyelid are shivering today already and this mean only one thing - I'm overheat and my eys are going to be swollen. Sigh. Gott o gulp up the teas later on like mad.

But I'm going to eat sushi. i dont care if it will aggreavate or not. I.Dont.Care.

I've just watched 200 Ponds Beauty. Haha. Nice show.

No comments: