Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today's so0o normal. Nothing exciting happens. BUT perhaps jokes might happen tomorrow! Make sure it dun rain!

Well. I decided on something important today - I decdied that I will be returning to Zara to work during the hoildays! Aterall, the trip back to CO really enlighten me! And after the conversation with Yuling, honestly. I'm still an Zara-fanicer! Haha.

Please DUN make me work under the same people BUT please, make me work WITH the same people. haha. Miss talkactive Audrey and the funny Mable. haha.

Watch an Chinese show during Chinese, almost dozed off. Quite interesting but the storyline isnt attactive. Sigh. But it evokes the memory when i went to China at earlier Feb. Noo. Never do I want to go GuangZhou. Freako me out with their foods. But I luv ShenZhen, and I hab not shop finish! =DD

Keep on chionging homework today like mad and then at home ~ Hana Yori Dango Sweet! And I dunnid to worry so much about the uncompleted homework!

Tmr's susposed to reach school earlier but I'm not going to. I rather sleep!

Arhaha.!

No comments: