Monday, July 23, 2007

Okie. I got it. To view the varies language over here.
Go to View>Encoding>Unicode(UTF-8)
Click on it and everything will turn out fine.

My eyes were bit pluffy today and dam. It keeps on shivering like no body business. Lolx.

So i spend a day at home motionlessly. Basically eating and doing homework. sigh. Realtive Velocity is really way too difficult for me to disgest.

Haha.. I'm now into the show "自恋痴情花". The storyline is really interesting.

A girl who's ugly but thinks that she is beautiful and keeps on thinking that all the guys like her.. And her friend is the real beauty, and the girl feels sorry for her because she thought that the guys who approaches her friend is approaching her, then she will go.." I know i'm kawaii but sorry, you are not my type." The guys will go ... haha.

No comments: