Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm so tired today!! Not enough sleep is an factor and an excuse, ya.. an reason too. haha.

Went to school earlier today to take an "interview" for our graducation day which is hold on the 5th Oct 2007 Oh man, I really hope that schooldays will end fast leis.. haha. I'm so sick of waking up at 6am and having to face lessons I could never reach up with. oh cursed it.

But then, i feared that it will turn out like Chinese Orchestra. Everything is so same.

2 months before i quit CO, I was hoping it to come faster, and now- I'm dreading to return.. =((

Furthermore, it's an daily routine which is continuously going on and on for yers and I have already "adept" to the routine, to the circle. Oh man.

Alright. Today's as usual but a little bit windy because it rains. I hate too windy and too hotti. lolx. Who likes? haha.

DNT was so relaxing. Just sanding. Sanding. Sanding.

Den at 4:30 came the tedious part-

I went to Sim Lim tower with my parents and shop there for around 1hr before I got my things

M3 bolts- free. The guy saes nvm. yay!
5 Super Light LCDs- $0.50 x 5 = $2.50 (Pui Ying's)
Motor - $19
Circuit board - $0.70

I reached home at around 7pm and my mind , my body are all drained.

Okie. Got to go and rush out the homeworks for tomorrow's tution! Cya!

No comments: