Friday, July 20, 2007

Oops. Somethng happen during recess and I cant watch the joke. drets. haha.

I was late fer school today. How should I put it? Well. It happen that I miss the last bus that arrive before school rings. And I was rather blur at that instant and dunno why I take Bus 181. Anyway, up at the bus, I decide to return home because


(1) Got to stay back for detention if I reach school at around 8:30. While no detenetion if I reach at recess.

(2) Got to spend money for recess if I go to school. If I stay at home, i can enjoy noodles first before going to school.

(3) Lessons are dam bored and I wanna chiong finish my Hana Yori Dango!

Haha. I reach school at 10:25 and rushed to class because recess's almost over alreadi, and dam. I saw Tom Cruise. haha. But I miss that joke I was waiting for.

I received the new time-table. I really dislikes the new time-table. No. In fact. i hate it! >.< It matter a lot to me the recess, PE and DNT lessons. Alright, maybe something will turn out good. i pray.

And yay! My artefact is due for completion. let's see. I need to do the finishings and some drillings of holes and tada. Completed. Yays!

Thanks to the guys! They discover that the another milling machine can be used and it saves me really a lot of times! But um. the finishing is kinda tedious. Okie, that's my fault. i'm too rushy and dint mill correctly. But I had an sad news. My mouse was seen as an cow! Halo. Are you sure your eyes are right? haha. =PP

So everyone, when you see my artefact. Sae IT LOOKS LIKE AN MOUSE!!! haha

=DD. Hana Hana. Yays. Watching last esipode currently. Life's great.

No comments: