Tuesday, July 24, 2007

heiheihei.

Today's tuesday!
Today's school day!
Today's sectional!
And..
Today..
I break the ice with Wei Yan.

Ha
ha
....
HAHA!

Reached school earlier at around 7.05 and omg! I realosed that my spiderman 3 were lost. Dam it. My $16.80 were gone in that way.. hello. I have not even read finish that book!

Oh well. Lessons.. hm. I cant remember the lessons we have. lolx.

My DNT.. alamek.

Went back to CO on last minute decision. Just suddenly got the urge to go back and taha. return. Again.. we keep on toking. But laughing took an lot potion.

After CO, I went to Wei Yan and help her with her A maths - Rate of Change. OMGGGG.. I'm so glad. I noe how to do. It is similar to Kinematics auctally. Thanks god it has nothing to do with Velocity.

Den. I return home. And.

Shit.. I got so many homework left untouched. But.

I cant resist tudou..!

Hoho. Wad an busy gal I'm.

haha.

No comments: