Saturday, July 28, 2007

What a day!! =DD

Went for tution in the morning before proceeding to Junction 8 to shop. Wahaha. I heart Junction 8.

Guess I gotta go there plenty much time cause I realised I'm pathenic with the East Line, and I cant imagine that this line is full of people during 2pm. Probably because they are heading to Orchard. Oh man.. Orchard!! I heart Orchard too~ Walking frm Liet Tower all the way to Takashimaya. Yay! And passing by the ice-cream heaven and Kino.. wahaha. Not to mention 2 Zara outlets. I miss Zara, and they are having sales again. But then.. I'm broke, and I'm planning to get my spec first. I heart specs.

I went to Junction 8 and I think I saw one of ex-fuhuanians at there. I was so shock man. And I go blur for that few minutes. Lolx. I love Ice Lemon Tee and I was about to get the top and then I realised I dun have an penny to buy. Sigh.

Okie. i reached home at around 5pm or so because I went to Jurong point after that to see if the Ice Lemon Tea has the top or not. It have! So I'm going there the first minute after I wake up tomorrow! Wahaha! I like, i chiong for it!

Junction 8. Heart heart. =DD

No comments: