Friday, July 06, 2007

Wosh! 1 week's gone and I did not touch the computer until today. It's like.. wow, amazing.

This week's an horrible one.

I glad that I have at least my notebook to note down my everyday's hapening. Else,I wil probably be bursting off right now.

Honestly, all the fears hat I dread has appeared. Everything seemed to be an pepeatition of Primary 4, but then, the characters are mixed. Everything is in an mess, and I dont know when I can recovered from the mess.

Honestly, i find it hard to keep that secret. How I wish to burst it out. But then, alright, I promise ya, so I shall keep my mouth tight and get myself involved in this damn mess now. But well, perhaps, I'm enjoyng it? But dont inform me the conequnces. I hate the baddie ending which I know it will be.

Auctally, i can differentiate what's difference does it make for weekdays. Schooling everything, staying back everything. It's like, the time is repeating, non-stoping. Curse it. And the same old problem keep clicking to my bloddi brain for this whole week that I'm starting to get frustrated. Just that reply will do, and thedreams will go bloosh. And everything will resume to the same place as it is before. But then, I dont think that is going to happen.

Okie. Today's an terrible day. I fear that my fear is comfirmed. Something is amiss. Something is

No comments: