Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today.. hm.. hmhm.. Ha..haha. Lolxx.

Okie. I've got enough sleep today. FINALLY. lolx. But I reached school later because I miss the earlier bus, but I'm not LATE. haa.

Morning was an breeze. Maybe I'm pretty alert in the morning since I got enough sleep so I managed to entertain Jia Wei a little bit. haha. Cuz the few days I was pretty sleepy so didnt reply him. aya. sorry lar.

Oh ya.. and Miss Wong asked me to sweep the floor, which was lke.. ooo. And I was so tired because I' not used to sweeping floor. Instead, I hate it!

Recess, alright. I don't know if that was an blessing. I keep searching but I dont noe if that searching was seen. Instead, I spot that turning. Oo.. And the peron beside, please pray nothing was seen by em.

a.. and that cramp my mind for the whole of the day after recess. Keep on heaving sighs about it.See how serious it is.

DNT..hm. soso la.

Phyics just keep on toking with Eunice. haha.

Oh. I had sushi today.. the rice was quite nice but the crab meat is disguesting.. no taste at all nia. But anyway. great effort put in by my sister. hoho.

I need sleep. Tired again.

No comments: