Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Changi Airport Terminal 3

Went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 with Siti and Satish to do our mini project 1. but as expected, we focus more on bonding via activities than studying. :D

I was late but was not the latest to reach. Hence, Siti and I went to explore first. it's been really long since I came to Terminal 3, the last time I was in Terminal 3 was 2 years ago when I was still Year 1.

Photobucket




Photobucket

yes, this is my fringe! i like it alike when it stays like this, but after some time, my fringe will automatically go back to center parting and it's ugly! ):

Photobucket

I wished I could be there, because it's only allowed for people with air tickets. ):

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

afterwhich, Satish came and he actually wanted Kopitiam! thanks god I had Siti with me and we managed to convince him (like how we convince him to go to T3 to do our mini project) to have lunch at Popeye.

Photobucket


Photobucket

love their fork. it's so innovate! :)

Photobucket

Satish, who was extremely late!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we were actually trying to get Part 1 done when Siti bring out her Sudoku book and we started to compete against each other to see who can finish the sudoku faster, I won! then i keep disturbing Siti asking her whether she need help or not :p

after that, we decided to stop working on the circuits and we went to play Silde@T3, or rather me, alone. ): both Siti and Satish refused to accompany me because we are playing the free one and they find it too short. ):

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

next we head off to Terminal 2 for Aviation Gallery and yes it is fun. I wished i could stay there a little longer because I like to see airplanes taking off and landing down.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Older Post --->

No comments: