Sunday, June 20, 2010

my weekends


Photobucket


i love blogging, and I try to refrain from blogging with only words.
that's why, I don't care if the photo is going to be related with what I'm going to write, I just force both elements into a post.



spent my weekend at home munching Ben & Jerry Ice cream while watching Smallville.
yes, that's what I've been doing for the whole of my weekend hee hee. :D
i keep telling myself to start doing my projects and I've started ... a paragraph of my first project, which is a report. and then, i just stopped there. oh good, when school start you will see me whining about how hard the projects were, how little time I was given to complete them and everything.


and I just got myself a new standard zoom lens this afternoon - Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 (not HSM/macro).
it's really heavy and it's a third party lens because i couldn't really afford a L lens (or rather, too niao to splurge on it) and I couldn't find a good Canon normal lens i wanted - one that is below $300 (for 2nd hand) and which has aperture of 2 - 2.8 (the lowest the better for me).

for now, I think i need a little bit more time to adjust to a zoom lens because I'm too used to prime lens. and school's starting, which means.. this is probably going into my closet because no way am i going to carry this heavy dude to school, i will just bring my 50mm f1.8 as usual. not to mention, I'm way too used to 50mm f1.8. :)

No comments: