Sunday, June 13, 2010

FFFF




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

FFFF today wasn't exactly good, well, more or less like the one held last week, in terms of $$$$. I've keep spamming photos of sky because I couldn't pluck up the courage to take photos of people (portraits) when I've seen a few handsome/pretty candidates. argh wasted! I'm mad over myself for being so.. timid and low confidence (i believed this is the main reason) so well yeah.. most of the shots are more towards term "sneaky" or like the one above.



oh, i was trying to take a photo of her bag because I've never seen it before. not sure if it's LV or Chanel LOL. I like the design even though it's way too small. I don't like the logo pattern but it's the logo pattern that make people look twice at the bag.

other than that, I'm extremely tired after afternoon because I've haven't had a decent sleep for this past two days and I had no idea why. I couldn't get myself to sleep and even if i did, it will be those light sleep and I will find myself waking up again because I'm sweating from the heat, then I will lower the temperature of my aircon and find myself getting into better sleep but still.. it's like, I feel like I had no enough sleep. and this is extremely frustrating.

and the dreams i dreamt of nowadays lean more towards the frustrating side, like it wanted me to explore more of the negative side of me, like uhm, insecurity especially, couldn't remember the dreams now but I know I don't feel good when I woke up. that explains why I'm still up even though it's 2am and my eyelids are protesting against gravity already.


OLDER POST --->

No comments: