Monday, June 21, 2010

Life in Yuhua

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



they are the reason why I cut off my long fringe which i kept for 6 months.
All they did was to say "goodbye auntie" when they are leaving.
so i was thinking, maybe i will look younger with fringe.


they were really lovely to be with. I started off with sitting by the bench taking photos of them from far, then i started to walk nearer and nearer to them. Then this girl saw me taking photos of her and she came to me and asked me why am I taking photo of her. And before I know, I was actually teaching her how to use my camera briefly and her brother came, soon followed by her brother's friends. then the whole gang of them started to play with my camera and I was pretty afraid they will drop it on the floor but I just let them use it, because I believe I can trust them to take good care of my camera. :)


No comments: