Thursday, June 17, 2010

PPP Lesson


Went back to school for PPP today and found out from my classmates that I'm one of the EXTREMELY hardworking lucky one to pass AEIS common test because quite a lot of my classmates failed. Most of them expected me to fail because I'm always either late or never turn up for lesson but hell yeah I passed!



well, the PPP lesson is pretty useless to me actually. I mean it doesn't make me feel like I got the need to learn the skills at all. Like, telling us to sit in a right posture and maintaining a good eye contact, I known that all along, what's there to learn? But I enjoyed the lesson a lot, laughing at my classmates jokes and conversations between them.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
credit: Dave

Photobucket
credit: Dave

Photobucket Photobucket

credits: Dave
Photobucket Photobucket

credits: Dave

all the photos were taken during our demonstration of interviews, which only two groups did it (including my group) hence only this few photos. I like the interview done by Fahzee, Azzrul and Din's group. They asked really random questions but was answered smartly by Siti and Satish, not to mention funny! I had such a hard time trying to take a decent photo because I kept laughing.


Older post --->

No comments: