Monday, June 28, 2010

Project Day


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



School starts today and I chuckle to myself when I saw two of my classmates Cedric and Satish wearing the same red tee shirt, I plan to just keep to myself for the rest of the day but i can't control it, so I just call them the gay partners. "OI, Satish, where is your gay partner??" , "Cedric's gay partner, why are you googling google?"

okayyyyy lame lame lame hahaha. but the googling google is damn funny. I was peeking in front and I saw the word "Google" inside the google search bar on Satish's computer screen. How creative of him!



then in the afternoon, the guys got really worked up over a bird which flow into our block, especially Dave. He jumped up and hurry made his escape to our classroom when the bird flew towards him. Oh, and not to forget the grasshopper which got him jump up twice inside the classroom.

Damn, I didn't managed to take a photo of how he jump. ):
It's like seeing a chicken jumping while making the "popopokay" sound when the farmer is approaching it. Imagine, I saw that thrice!

other than that, did nothing productive today except soldering.
I'm tired!


Older Post --->

No comments: