Wednesday, June 02, 2010

K Box

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I was on my way to Jurong Point (to get back home) when Catherine called and asked me to eat ice cream with her. I agreed and after we had our ice cream, we decided to walk around and at 8pm, suddenly i had this idea of going to K Box and sing.



so we walked all the way to Safra only to find that the earliest slot they can give us is 10pm so we waited all the way to 10pm and sang till 1am before we headed to my home. TIRINGGGG!!!!

I'm extremely tired and at 730am i woke up because I asked Catherine to wake me up but in the end.. I asked her to go home first while I continued sleeping and woke up only like 10am or so? :P


Older Post --->

No comments: