Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Cai Lao Shi!

went to celebrate Cai LaoShi's birthday with my juniors and I was actually late for an hour. it's normal for me to be late for school but not for gatherings or outing with friends. thanks to my insufficient sleep last night because of the high temperature again, i couldn't sleep well once again.

so i joined them directly at Kbox and after a while, i scream for jacket because it was freezing.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Had Klunch which is a major disappointment. I was initially very hungry but, when I see this chicken, i immediately lose all appetite. And that's when I heard comments like "this looks good", "ya, it looks good", "oh, actually this is not bad", so I just kept quiet and make my eyebrows form a V shape. So I tried eating, and I felt really sick after a few bites and when I was about to finish the food, I actually almost puke. that's when I knew I can't take it.

Photobucket

Cai Lao Shi's present which has my name on it even though all i did was to fork out money without putting in any single effort nor time to get the gift.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Cai LaoShi gave us the sweets and I actually wanted to reject but I felt bad to reject, so I took it and at the end of the day, i just left it behind in Kbox because I know the sweets will be rotting in the bag like the M&Ms in my bag (even till now -.-).

Klunch ends at 2pm so they decided to go to Swensen at Jurong Point. I wanted to go to those further away from West Side because my stomach isn't feeling okay at all. I had no appetite to eat at all but my stomach felt bloated but not full, and i was thinking if we were to travel further down Singapore, maybe I will lost enough energy by the time we reached and i can continue eating. but, in the end, they decided to eat in Jurong Point and argh, it's Cai Lao Shi's treat when I can't eat at all. But it's okay, because there isn't anything i see in the menu that picks up my appetite except for the mussels, which i've choose.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I sat beside this extremely clumsy boy Han Bin who never failed to wet his pants. He wet his pants at the last gathering with some brown colour liquid!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Sebastian, the only one who stood up for Klunch chicken, he was the only one who agreed that Klunch was nice, and can even go to the extreme of explaining why he thinks it's nice. I don't think it's nice and I know it makes me sick, but i can't explain why it makes me sick, maybe because it's oily, no idea why, but that's the only explanation that i can give because so far, only oily food makes me lose appetite for hours.

Photobucket

I kinda regretted ordering this. it is.. horrible. I don't remember eating mussels which taste any worst than this, serious!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The Earthquake Sebastian, HanBin, Qiwei and I shared. It looks really nice initially until.. they decided to remove the bottle which contains the dry ice and ACCIDENTALLY spill the dry ice (in liquid form) into the ice cream. That's when the earthquake ice cream becomes really disgusting but for the sake of the chocolate, i just bear with the disgusting look of it and continue to eat it, until, there's no more chocolate left.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

after the whole lunch event, some of them went home while the others (including me) went to Arcade to play, I got bored watching them play and I sneaked out with my junior (who i talked to for like an hour and i don't know her name -.-) for lunch at LaiLai. My appetite is more or less back by then, i was actually full after finishing lailai. That's when I realized my stomach is really not okay, normally, I wouldn't feel full at all, i mean, i only had klunch, ice cream, mussels and lailai for the whole of the day.

We return to the Arcade only to find out that all of them already went home, because Han Bin thought he heard me said "we are going home" when I said "we are going to toilet". But they really dissipated at a very fast rate, my junior Kevin was already in the bus when I called him outside the Arcade.

Photobucket

So I decided to meet Lee Woon near her home since I have all the time to spare already to help her with her Maths project which is due tomorrow. Walking to her home, reminds me of a lot of memories, and makes me wonder, how would life be if I didn't move 9 years ago, and then I felt like I'm walking down the memory lane,remembering things like calling Jia Hui and Joleen down for a game of badminton, cycling 1 whole round around Street 42 when my mum told me not to and feeling proud about it, walking to school with Jia Hui and Joleen everyday from Student Care and playing in the playground with my sister, Joleen and her sister after tuition ended at 9pm. I'm glad they are still in my life. (:

Photobucket

I like her Maths project. It's actually very cool, she was supposed to solve some 6 questions which will aid in decoding a message which is in the form of Matrix. the 6 questions weren't that hard actually, I solved out all the questions (but not sure if it's correct or not!) by 10pm! But the last part of the question, which is the decoding part, is damn hard. So lee woon came over to my house and we couldn't finish it even at 2am. ):

By then, i was already a walking zombie~~ chui chui liao~~


Older post ---->


No comments: