Monday, June 14, 2010

LOREAL SALES!

Today is a awesome day! :D

met up with Peiyu in Orchard Road to get three important things done, with the first being to send her laptop for maintenance, second to go for the loreal sale and the last to have lunch.




After sending her laptop for maintenance in Wisma Atrium, and on our way to Dhoby Ghaut, we stopped by Somerset because I wanna eat BBQ Chicken which is located in OG. However, when we reached there, I found out it was closed and I couldn't think of anymore inexpensive food in Orchard and that practically leaves me with no choice but to place City Hall instead of Dhoby Ghaut as the last stop for today.

Photobucket

Loreal Sales was in Concorde Hotel this time round. The last few sales was in Singapore Expo, and the last one I went to, I didn't even get a single item when I actually traveled so far because I only wanted to get the shampoos, conditioners and treatments and all of them were sold out when i reached there.

Photobucket

This time round, I spend 70 dollars on 6 big bottles of conditions, 6 big bottles of shampoos, 2 big bottles of treatment and 1 dye hair product. My bag weighs like a ton even though I carried most of them using a carrier.

After the loreal sales, we passes by Dhoby Ghaut and head to Singapore Art Museum DOME to redemn my free drink. I so wanted to go into SAM but Peiyu don't want to, so we just went to DOME and redemn my drink.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the first time I stepped into DOME is in Perth Australia 3 months ago (how times files anyway!), where i complain how salty the beacon and everything. okay, i better stop here because I'm now starting to recall the days in Australia and it's not going to be healthy because I wanted to go back there but I don't have the money.

After finishing my ice lemon tea, we walked to our last stop, City Hall for lunch at Just Astons. The walk seemed extremely short to me, because I was having a really good time laughing with Peiyu over stupid conversations we had, including "who says so?", "they say so", "who is they?", "they lor!". so many many stupid conversations which really makes my day relieved of negative stuffs.

Photobucket

prior to reaching Just Astons, I was boasting how I never gave the wrong directions, then shortly after which I missed the exit to Just Astons. Peiyu was the one who told me the right exit and starting suaning me like "I will forever remember today!" and the reply i gave was "OH, not that i don't know okay, it's just that I wanted to see if there's anything better in front ma" hahaha, of course she won't buy that!



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Peiyu's favorite side dish in Just Astons. :)

Photobucket

Hickory Chicken, my favorite main dish in Just Astons! :) it's only $6.90 and comes with two side dishes which we can choose from the menu. if only Peiyu ordered a main dish, which comes with two side dishes, I can actually try two more side dishes, which will definitely be onion rings and whipped potatoes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

total was only $8.70. I feel so proud of myself today because for once I've never overspent on food. I spent only like $6.90 for the whole day which is on this meal. :D

went off to New Look with Peiyu after we accidentally passed by it and had a great time inside trying on the extremely high heels because I don't think I'm ready to own one pair for the time being and in the near future, so the best way is to just try. we were having so much fun inside that i felt like it's our home already. We were actually running around the shoes corner leaving our belongings on a chair which we are not supposed to.

:) love today, and I think I should cultivate the habit of returning home for dinner instead of having 2 meals outdoor because not only it's good for my $, having two meals outdoor is quite tiring for me especially when I actually get tired after 5pm if I spent my afternoon outdoors.


Older post ---->



No comments: