Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hort Park


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket



Photobucket

went to Hort Park with my classmates. I'm like freaky tired right now because my stamina have dropped drastically since I didn't exercise regularly after I quit Fencing. I can feel that my leg is wobbling and my hands are pretty much shaky.

I started walking with them from Hort Park because I was extremely late (yes, again) and our walk ended at Science Park. Whole trip (from Hort Park to Science Park) took like 2 hours, not really crazy walk or something actually, but for a stamina-less person like me, i was so drained of energy when the whole thing ended. Well, in addition, I walked with an empty stomach, and I wasted really a lot of energy climbing the playgrounds up and down because I'm proving how flexible and slim I'm hahahaha. :D

So after the whole trip we took Bus 92 and we actually toured Ghim Moh - Buona Vista - Ulu Padang that area because the bus made a round and then, the bus just stopped at a bus terminal which looks more like a bus stop and the driver just alighted, leaving only us in the bus, with the air con on. cool!!!

in the end, we decided to drop off at Buona Vista (after it finishes making the round) and had our lunch there, damn, i wanted to eat in the market which my junior Kevin said had good food but I couldn't find it, so we just ate at one of the coffee shop nearest to the bus stop.

oh, and I think i had really a small appetite nowadays, I'm actually full easily, like today. awesome! maybe I will be having only kaki fuyong with only 1 bowl of rice (I've kinda switch to 2 bowls a few weeks ago) when school starts next week. Hehehehe.

Tomorrow's the last day of my holiday. I was thinking of going for a event in town area but after giving some serious thought, I've decided to cancel everything and just slack at home, watching as much of SmallVille Series as possible before school starts. :)

No comments: