Wednesday, June 02, 2010

5 Star Chicken Rice


Mind Quest For Excellence ended extremely early today. -.-
I reached school at 1:30pm and sat for only 7 minutes when our teacher released us. -_____-

the best is my next lesson starts at 3pm, so between 1:37 - 3pm, I have exactly nothing to do, nowhere to go. Heng-fully, Jia Hui haven't had her lunch so I suggested 5 Star Chicken Rice because Sharon and HanBin had been raving about how nice the chicken rice was last Friday.

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, i like the chicken skin a lot!
so much that I couldn't bear NOT to eat the chicken skin which I've accidentally flip it onto the table. careless me, i know i know.

other than that, there's nothing much to wow about. ):
i want to try the food at the resurant-like-but-cheap-food resturant in Beauty World next time, because the way Sharon said it.. it's sounds good!

Older Post --->


No comments: