Monday, July 14, 2008






Me with my spanish galfriend- Foong Ching. ^^

I skipped the whole COMT1 today because I cant wake up at all. WHY? Because I was on the phone for one hour pourin out all my sad LIFE (thanks to MO REN) with Pei Yu.

And Sabrina didnt came for lesson today, and I'm super ultra bored at school. Heng there's Spanish, and Foong Chin and I kept playing with her laptop's camera because it' so much cooler then mine. BUTTT! Apple still rocks okay! HAHA. Wanted to ask Cherl to join us but she refused. >.<
Went home with Catherine.
Was tempted to dine with Ming Xuan and Catherine but too bad I had a date with Han bin. So went to meet him only to know that HB's dad dun allow him to go out and dine at this late. WALAO OK.
So in the end decided to eat Nasi Lemak with Catherine at CU there, and then Ice Kachang while occissonally replying to PeiYu's msg which make me a bit happier. HEH HEH.
I'm still waiting for Foong Chin to send me the pictures we took! :D


Pictures over heRe!










HAHA! AT least the effect is better than the ones my laptop provided!

No comments: