Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fencing was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

^^ And and and this is the SMS conersation which make me SO TEMPTED to laugh out loud during Electric Practical:

Elton: Hu at Ourspace nw?
Me: Huh? Chinese Orchestra at ourspace?
Elton: Where did I said so?
Me: U said HU.. a in ERHU that HU?
Elton: WL wo shi bu shi shan ban bei zi qian ni de
(I was laughing like damn hard over this sentence!)
Me: Mayb?

So so so so at 4pm I RUSHED to ourspace with Elton and his sabre friend. And then I had such a hard time laughing at him because he keep losing at the games we played! S this is his forfeit:

- Help me carry the bag all the way to Sports Complex
- Help me do forfeit for the games which I might lose during Fencing

But I feel so sad that I have to go for some stupid DPP tingy alone because Yi Wen was uncontractable. super sian ok. >< And and and right after the DPP tingy, I went to Fencing immeidately and waited for Eton and the gang to arrive.

HAHA. and now, in Fencing, I had a hardcore guy who was super in love with me. Who? Elton. -.- and it was so bad that even Dennis helped him. AHHHH. and all the EPEE's mates was all on his side. eg; when we are going home

MX: wl. how come u walked so slow one.
Me: Aiyo, then u carry me lah
MX: Aiyo ask ur husband lah
me: WL. forget it nvm nvm nvm it's okay.

... and they start to joke about super dirty things which will defineately make my blog N21 if I post it here. It's getting so much worst than what I heard in class!

But no matte what, I LOVE FENCING cux my mates are just too greaaaattttt! :D

No comments: