Friday, July 25, 2008


RAWR!
this week is a week of pictures WORDS

(1) Went to SP with Pei Yu and SAW ELLIN! Ellin shouted out my name SO LOUD in KOUFU! :D But sian, I didnt saw the Mei Nan Zi. T-T He was carrying a guitar and wearing blue top. How I know? ELLIN SAW HIM BUT I DIDNT!!!

(2) Had Projectnutz today. ^^ Met Cassandra first at Block 51, then went to find the MISSING BOY Alan before meeting Ai Lin. So I was showing Alan Jermain's cute video and in the end ONLY I WAS LAUGHING (again)! NOT FUNNY MIA?

Then I part with Cassandra and left for Sports Hall with Ailin and Alan. And when we reached Sports Hall, Cass called to tell me I LEFT MY SHOES WITH HER! omg! so I rush ALL THE WAY back just for my shoes. TIRING!

Stretching blah blah blah.

LOL! That is us! We are like isolatd!
And saw the red ants beside us? They are from Jurong Sec!

And I ran like nutz for projectnutz. LIKE SUPER TIRING. and before projectnutz, we were discussing about the attire of Jurong Secndary School's student n Dragonboat. LAUGHING LIKE MAD MAN.

And Yuling even came down the track to cheer me! LOL! Okay okay, PeiYu and Yuling came to NP to support Catherine and me! :D So after I ran finish, I went to find them.

So after projectnutz, we went to market to eat and celebrate. HAHA! CELEBRATE for being in the 1st 30!! -.- I wasnt full after dinner! I WANT MORE FOOD! ROAR! HAHA ^^

No comments: