Monday, July 21, 2008

OKay, let me say first
-I was late for 40 mins today. COOL RIGHT.

Was susposed to have 3 PRESENTATION - COMT, IAC AND SPANISH, but I only did COMT (not to mention, it's last minute work) and the IAC and Spanish I haven done yet.

And so after Spanish, I was happily on my way home on Bus 154 when Mingxuan suddenly called me. (I was expecting Catheriner initally) turns out that he and cat was in Mac and was asking me to join them. So I immidately agreed and WHOOSH! Alight from the bus ASAP and ran to the toilet first (becuase I need to pee OBVIOUSLY) before rushing to the bus stop opposite it. HAHA! TOOK SO LONG FOR THE BUS TO COME! LIKE 15 MINS.

So we ate at mac and it is super FUN I swear! Sat at MAC until 9 plus before I reluntantly finish my last scope of ice cream and went home.

OH YA OH YA! THIS IS THE LAST WEEK CAT AND MX HAVE JAPANESE LESSON. from next week, they dun have anymore! BUT I HAVE a make up lesson for spanish. OH SIANX!

But next week's Spanish is the last one. I'm going to fail the oral I know.

No comments: