Wednesday, July 16, 2008





Fencing was so SUPER cool but tiring last night. :D

We ran the whole campus last evening and another extra 1km around the school hall + a lot of other PTs and my thigh is aching right now. :(

Before Fencing, went to meet Ming Xuan and Elton at Clubhous for dinner before going to Ourspace to meet the other EPEE-ers. ^^

And when we decided to go to Sports Complex, the whole bunch of us STAY at the main road dicussing if whether Elton should pay for the food he ate the Clubhouse. haha. I was so sure he wouldnt do so (because if it's me, I wouldnt) but he went back to pay for it anyway. Super nice right.

So we were super late for fencing and it start off rather -.- but playing the Peipsi 123 lit my mood up. Haha.

Forgotton what is Pepsi 123? It's this game where you can finish off people within 2 steps. Remember?!??! Haha. :D

And I'm so happy because I was the last second person to be standing in the first round, during te second roun, I was killed unknowingly and accidentally. :( HAHA.

And instead of going for dinner, we decided to meet Epee-ers at Cheers and they brougt 2 BIG 1.5 bottles of 100 PLUS, which we had a bit of difficulty finishing it. So we decided to play Open Numbers (sound so childish right) to determind who should gulp it all down. Turns out it's me. :( ;( ;( ;(

Then we decided to take photos together. Heh heh. So here is the photos! :D

PS:Thanks god I have my 10 megapixels camera with me!



^^ A small group of us though. This is my favourtie photo, but Ming Xuan.. WL. Dunno where he is looking sia.



From top left: MingXuan, Jacob, Sammuel, Catherine
Bottom Left: Elton, ME!



HAHA! This is nice too!! BUT BUT BUT PEOPLE APPEAR TOO SMALL LAH.



Ming Xuan, Me and Catherine! :D



LOL! Auctally QinXiang was inside one, BUT SAD I block HIM TOTALLY.



SEE! QIN XIANG IS THE GUY >>>> BOTTOM ONE, besIde elton.



ELTON AND ME. trying to act cute.



BUT turn out he look super DISGUESTING! HAHAHA

No comments: