Thursday, July 10, 2008

Khoo Jia Hui and me :D

Thursday's morning was rather lifeless. But practical did cheer me up a little even thought I was bullied (liteaully by my group members) and meeting with Jia Hui cheer me up A LOT. AHHH, :D

EHHH. I was kinda NAGGED to post this up.

Cux I went to Vivocity to catch Incrediable Hulk with her and she reminds me of :) Okay, I remind myself of :) when she asks me to refresh her Primary 4 memories. AHHHH.


Heh heh. Vivo's toilet is super easy to recognise one k.
And I miss the TW top model by just that little bit! I dnt know she was coming t0 SG today and will be t vivo at 8pm today!!! AHHHHH!!!
And then the shopping part was like super fun! We went to Zara, Forever21, Topshop and Pull and Bear to try out their clothes and we took about 2 hours to do so.

In Zara. Heh heh, this top is super special. ^^

And this look rather odd on me/

But it's okay. I dun plan to buy. ^^
I had my heart left in Top Shop for a top which is $53! And I wanted to get a hoodies for $20 ONLY in Pull and Bear but the cutting isnt nice. Design wise not bad. :D Ok, last reason NO MONEY!

Then we went to have Laksa + Milo Toast + Chocolate Toast at nowhere but TOASTBOX! YAYAAYAYAYA. And we were the last customers to leave there, which means we used 1 hour for our meal.



From Macs and from GV. One for free upsize, another for getting the combo

No comments: