Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lol. i almost went home instead of going to Fencing today hah! Was at artium planning to go to block 51 to find Shiyun and go home but saw Elton there, so I decided to go for Fencing. lol.

had my first DINNER at Megabites (AHHH. MX, arent u sad!) with the guys- Elton, Qin Xiang, Ken, Sammuel. and yes! as usual! I tried my best to eat fast! but ya, u see! I'm a girl leh, where can eat fast fast right. ^^

Then we took the longggg route to sports complex.
Bad- it's like really really longggg.
Good - We pass by ^^ and I dun have to climb extra 1 story of stairs!!

So we changed and the guys never waited for me at all! WL right, So I went up and woohoo! Saw Joshua! I was like "HUH? how come Sammuel is talking to this guy who looks like joshua?" LOL. I was expecting myself to be ignoring him or what but NAH. I so kind so I didnt ignore him, afterall!

We've been clasmates for 3 years already right! NO POINT angry over this and that. LIKE SO CHILDISH haha! AND he tried to help me apply for the unlimited calls (WHOOSH! IN THAT CASE I CAN CALL ANYONE ONCE I'M BORED!) but to no use. in the end, gave up. haix! KKKK. JOSHUA! NEXT TIME MEET UP MORE OFTEN LEH! hahahaha!

Then I went to join my fencing friends and LOL. okay, now I know which alan is which alan already. no more confusion. heng ah!

And and and Yanjie (one of the fencing alumi senior) didnt came! YES! AND SO PT wasnt that hard that day. ^^ heh heh heh. Just a lot of footwork and games, like pepsi and monkey. Pepsi I fared rather well, but monkey, oh god, I suck like mad.

Then after fencing, WL that jacob lah. Cux Qin Xiang and Elton was changing, then Jacob go and open the door (when I was just outside). WL RIGHT. And he did it twice! Luckily I turned around for that two times! I didnt saw anything! lol. and they still shout from the inside "A, Sing Yi, u want to come in mah? in side no people leh"
SIAO LAH.
DUN POLLUTE MY EYES CAN.

No comments: