Friday, July 11, 2008



CUTE RIGHT?! I hesitated for a rather long time before I decide to *snip* it lei.

OKOK. Today was super fun.

I was chatting on phone with PeiYu during lessontime and was EVEN caught by teacher even though I tried my best to keep my volume down. Thenthenthen met with her during lunchbreak to dine at Upper Bukit Timah road and was late for FAT as a result because we ate too slow. (of which is normal)

After school, ramdomly decided to return to Fuhua to get back PeiYu's NYAA certificate and and and went to Cello's room because I saw Bee Suan' name on the guest book at security guard there. :D And ahhh. My camera was low batt when I reached there. T-T

And once I enter, I got so high and even decided to stay there until 6pm before going home with them and managed to get HB to treat me to Candy Floss at the palsa malam.
:D

No comments: