Friday, July 04, 2008



Was susposed to return to FSS today for the sake of my jacket but sad Ellin had something on. So I met with Cassandra for our dark chocolate quest. :D

Anyway! Went to SP during breaktime to find Jermain. LOL okay, it's the third time in this week that I went to SP for boy scouting. ^^ AHHHH. But I'm so sad I didnt saw Jiro Wang No 2 at SP!! WASTED!

Then then then went back to school for lesson... SUPER BOREDDDD! So I reached by 40 mins late! And after school ended, met with Cassandra, who make my day so enjoyable! (ps: I was rather unhappy today) ^^


^^ Walking to the venue, under the underhead flyer. :D
It read: AWFULLY CHOCOLATE
Our first taste of Awfully Chocolate
And this cost me $6.20!

But this is free!

And we decided to get playful!

Oh ya! It was very cold okay!

We have nothing to post already so we deicded to play with the unique lights!

^^ She wasnt as tall as what you see!

We are taitais-to-be
And this costs $11.90, but I didnt buy it!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO US THEN!

LOL! it's ice cream, not cake.
ps: the ice-cream and the candle is free.


^^ HI'm only 1 year old! I'm so happy!
The first time I ever dare to touch a dog and to carry it? Maybe the first and last in my lifetime!

No comments: