Thursday, July 17, 2008


It's fencing again today!

Today's one was also super fun. Meet the guys (MingXuan and CK, NOT CK TANG LAH) at 3.30pm at Ourspace and then chat chat chat + playing games before going for my Practical Test, which I should be able to pass. ^^ FINALLY!! One test other than EG1 which I'm so sure I can pass. HAHA.

After practical, went to meet them (MingXuan, CK, Elton, Sammuel, Rachel) again and then to theUnderpass with Rachel because we wanted to get the Beard Papa which is sold in our school (LIMITED STOCKS OK) and I had 2 Eclair (I tink that's the name) for DINNER! :( HAHA! NOT FULL AT ALL OKAY.

Then then then hahahaha. CK, MX and me decided to use the lift in Atrirum instead of the stairs (which is auctally faster). And it was super INSANE and stupid and the others were like looking at us like we are what IDIOTS. HAHA.

Anyway, during fencing, we played Pepsi again. HAHA. We won the first round! SOOOOOO! HAHAHA. The winner gets to determine te punishment! SO YA! We decided to make them do this :


HAHAHAHA! Then after fencing, we went to Cheers to eat and drink again. :D I have so much fun okay. HAHA. :D

No comments: